Thursday, March 6, 2014

Princess in the spotlight.


Do you like what you’re reading? Why or why not?
pages- 50-100

I do like what Iman reading. MY book stars a princess. That is most likely every girls first dream. To become a princess when she grows up. In this book, it takes this dream and flips it around. The girl is in high school and she despises being a princess. That is what I find funny about the book.

Right now I am reading about her secret admirer. The reason  really like this part is because the main character is basing everything of a T.V show and she is freaking out about who the person might be. She if thinking it is her best friend brother, or some geeky kid, or the hottest guy in school. I love this book.

I also loved when she started taking care of her pregnant mother. She is taking over everything. She is "Wearing the pants" in the family. What is funny is that she talks to her mother as an adult and her mother is not annoyed or angry with her daughter at all. She changes her meals, drinks, and clothing.
How I imagine and older picture of my main character. Kate middleton

1 comment:

  1. Bela- Make sure you double check your sentences. For many of them you can combine them to make complex sentences. Is this a fictional book? I didn't know if the book was a biography on Kate Middleton or fiction.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog