Tuesday, May 13, 2014

My 40 Book challenge!!!

     This year was a pretty good year for my 40 Book Challenge. I have been introduced to many new genres that I normally would not read,like Historical fiction, or poetry, scifi, and Mystery. Overall, including the book that I am almost done with, I have read 10 books. I know this seems like very little bu compared to last year where I only read 3, I have excelled a lot.  I feel that I have gone into more difficult and higher level books where it may take me a little while to fully understand what I just read. When I was in 6th grade, I would read books with really big print or graphic novels. This year I have gotten out of that habit and reading longer thicker books.


     Thinking about the 40 Book Challenge in 8th grade is kind of making me excited. I have come to loving books a lot more and it I actually enjoy doing it in my free time! I have a feeling that I actually will excel over how many books I read this year, next year in 8th grade. I will be exposed to even more books, books that i truly never thought I will read. Do I know what type? No. I guess I will just have to wait and see. Personally, I can't wait until 8th grade!



1 comment:

  1. I like that you took your time and paced yourself at a speed that was comfortable, I know a lot of people who rushed to read 40 and didn't enjoy their books. What is your goal for eighth grade? Mine is 50, good luck to us both :D

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog