Friday, December 19, 2014

TKAM

Review the foods in To Kill A Mockingbird


     Personally, I feel the food that we saw throughout the book were really good. Some of my favorites were the coffee, chicken, iced tea, etc. However , there were some that didn't settle with me such as the sardines, black eyed peas, collard greens, etc. The thing is, i am very sensitive  to how things look and smell and the ones that I listed that I didn't like look .... unique to me.

     The way that they eat their food are also very unique such as putting maple syrup on meat and plain bread. Thats certainly something that you wouldn't see today, at least in the mid west where we live. Also, sardines aren't very common either. I think it's because of the very strong aroma they give of making people kind of queasy. 


     However, drinks like lemonade, iced tea, and coffee are very very common here in the midwest. I think it's because they are quite easy to change to a persons need. You can make those 3 drinks either sweeter or more bitter based on the amount of sugar you add. Same with the chicken. To can make it crispy or regular. I feel that people in the midwest like to change things to hit our specific needs. If we can't we usually don't like the food, drink, or item.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog