Thursday, January 8, 2015

What Would Be The Theme Song For My Life ?




      The first thing I would like to say is, this is a super tough question. I don't think one song can represent a persons life. When I was deciding which song would represent my life, I was stuck between "Skyscraper" by Demi Lavato and "Show You" by Shawn Mendes. Skyscraper is pretty much a song about self confidence and how you can try and try to break someone and make their life horrible but they will get through it and stand tall like a skyscraper and prove you wrong. I really liked the message of the song but it has a negative/upsetting tune to it and I don't think my life is negative at all. I do have hard times but not enough to say my life is negative. This is why I decided to chose Show You by Shawn Mendes.     


     The Song "Show You" talks about how your not gonna live by anybodies rules that hold you back. That your gonna prove to everyone that you can accomplish something by yourself. No matter how long. The song states, "And I will walk this road ahead One hundred miles on my hands Do I need to show you?Guess I gotta show you" and then goes to say,"And if you don't believe me now I'll flip the whole world upside down
Do I need to show you? Guess I gotta show you." It shows how the singer wont give up. The singer is going to blow everyone aways. And that is exactly how I feel

     It's common for a person to want to do something when someone says you cant do it. You want that sense of freedom. You so badly want it that you try your hardest to show them what your capable of. You want to prove them wrong so badly you wont stop at anything until you finally win. I personally love that feeling of accomplishing something that someone thought I would never have the chance or will to do. Also, when your able to see how the people react, you have pride. They gain more respect for you and it makes you feel amazing. 

1 comment:

  1. I like how you explained how you made your final decision. Especially when you mentioned that the reason you eliminated Skyscraper because of the negative melody. Most people just make their choices based on lyrics. Which is why your blog post is unique. Good blog Bela!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog