Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Pretty Little Liars: Book 3 : Perfect-Sara Shepard

Pages- 5
Prompt: What songs would represent the main characters?



How the books
Pictured the girls.
How the show pictured
the girls.

      Well, we all know, everyone is different and everyone has a different personality. The characters in my book; Alison, Emily, Spencer, Aria, and Hannah are very different. Alison is a very frilly girl. She likes all the girly things like the color pink, Paris, sparkles, tiaras, everything. But she has a mean dirty side to her. I feel that her song would be, Dirty Little Secret by The All American Rejects. I feel that this song is perfect for Ali (her nickname in the book) because Ali is a very secretive person. If you have any suspicion, she will taunt you with the secret an dangle it right under you nose. Emily is sooooo different from Ali. She's more of a sporty,shy, curl up and read a book girl. I feel that her song would be The Rocky Theme Song.  I feel that this perfectly resembles Emily because she is very competitive and athletic, especially with swimming. She will train for weeks before the swimming season starts and will never miss practice unless some one is dying or maybe for a little romance swim in the lake. (a little hint of book two)

   












      I think Spencer is a touchy subject. I feel that she has around maybe 2 songs. I feel that her whole life is surrounded by people, especially her mother, telling her what to do. She has to go to Princeton. She HAS to get good grade. She HAS to athletic. She HAS TO BE PERFECT. So, I feel that one of her songs would be Mother Knows Best from Tangled. This song is perfect for Spencer's surrounding and life. But like I said I think Spencer is capable of another song. I feel that really any classical music is perfect for Spencer. She has been in this type of environment for her whole life and she has also kind of  grown onto this concept of being perfect! She lives, breaths,and thinks of this idea.

     Hannah is a very glitzy girl. She loves to shop, dress up, and use makeup. She's as you can say, an average girl.But she didn't use to be. she used to be really chunky but changed herself over the summer her best friend went missing. I feel that the perfect song that would represent her would be Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper. I think that this sing is perfect for Hannah because she lives for fun. Party, dancing and all the fun things. I think that this song perfectly
describes a girly girl.

     And Lastly, one of my most favorite characters, Aria. She is a very creative, artsy, different person. She's not an average girl. She will wear a party dress, fish-net stockings, and 5 inch high heels to picture day at school. As you can tell, she is a very UNIQUE person. Personally, I feel that here is no song to grasp all the different sides of Aria. she has so many characteristics ti her no song could rap it all up. If I had to pick one song to describe her artsy personality, I think that it would have to be Chandelier by Sia. I think that this shows her artsy side because the song itself is SO different. A different music video as well. The interpretive
dance is something that Aria would love.





   





1 comment:

  1. It surprises me how off the characters are described in the series and books. I think you did a pretty good job picking the songs to relate to their personalities. My favorite character is Hannah, then Aria! Which song would you pick for Emily though?

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog