Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Youtube Channel *Update*

    It's been over a month and a half since I started doing Passion Project. Gianna and I have successfully established both of our Youtube channels.( However, you can't see them because there are no videos in them) We have started pre-recording our videos. We only have two videos done for the fun channel. One by me and one by Gianna. Gianna's video is a vlog (video blog) of her being  in Minnesota for a weekend. My video was the TMI tag where I answered a bunch of questions. We still need to prerecord video w/h each other and for our serious channel. Although we haven't really discussed it, I want to start uploading videos around the New Year or earlier.

     We also h
ave resulted our problem for a camera. Gianna's father has multiple cameras that she and possibly I could use if he (Gianna's Father) can find it. If that is not possible, I will use a camera provided by the school. Mainly used by Ms.Aparicio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog