Thursday, November 6, 2014

Wonder-Week of 11/2/14

Prompt: Write a letter to you character 
Pages-31

     Dear August,
I don't want to lie to you. I know that everyone says that it gets better. To just ignore it. August, come one, we all know, for the most part, that isn't true. I know you had no control over what happened to you and that you have no control over what people think of you. but whether to accept or deny it is the main problem. Denying the problem wont make it go away. 

     I hear you're starting school soon. Great, However, it's definitely not going to get easier. People will stare. People with be mean. People will gossip. Who cares! It's just people who are bored with their anti-social lives. 

     The main point I am writing to you August is because I want you to not care about what people say. To accept it but not let if offend you. Why be upset with yourself if you're EXTRAORDINARY! Hope you do well August. 
                                           sincerely, Jack Will

1 comment:

  1. Great blog this week! I read this book at the beginning of seventh grade and I can't remember exactly what I was thinking as I read it, but I'm pretty sure it was something like this. This is actually inspiring to me. You did a great job writing this. If I was August, I would listen to you.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog