Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Another Online book....

What made you want to read this story?

http://www.wattpad.com/33441293-last-chances-cameron-dallas-the-new-kid


If you didn't read my last blog, I talked about how I read an online book. I again did it again. This one, Last Chances was a lot longer than the last. That didn't keep me from reading it for as long as I could. I took me around 2 weeks to read but it was so good. Before I get into the prom, let be kind of describe what it is about. Last Chances Is about a Girl named Abigail who is 18. She meets this new kid named Cameron at school who has a very bad past. Most of the story is Abigail trying to get Cameron to open up about his past and to trust her. However, in the middle, 2 of their friends get into a problem. Her friend is pregnant. We see Abigail and Cameron try to get their friends through the pregnancy and after. That is all I know right now. I'm still waiting ofr the author of the story to update. That's what kind of sucks about online books like this. :/


     Back to to prompt. There are 2 reasons on why I was attracted to this book right away. !, the description really gripped you and pulled you in. The exact description of the story was, "He's a troubled kid." "Stay away from him." "He's dangerous." I knew all these things, but I refused to accept these facts. I knew I could be hurt, but I saw a boy that needed to be loved. I would not give up on him like everyone else did. It's probably because I know how he feels." As you can see, its's quite gripping. Mysterious. I live for mystery and as soon as I read this, I knew i couldn't live until I read the story. And after reading it, I feel in love.


The second reason that I really wanted to read this story is because it wasn't your typical love story. The fact that Cameron was troubled and not your average jock was really cool. You needed to see if he opened up. If he was willing to let people know about his past.  The story overall is great. It's killing me waiting to see if the author is going to update. Hopefully, soon.


   

1 comment:

Search This Blog