Monday, February 24, 2014

Blogging: Then and Now

Main idea- Have i advanced in blogging from when i started in 2013 to now in 2014

     Have I grown in blogging? have I changed in vocabulary. Have I changed in what prompts I use?
     Personally I think I have in ways,stayed the same,and gone down. The three main points I want to address in this post is vocabulary,prompt choice and grammer and misspelling. First off is Vocab. I personally feel that I have gone down in vocabulary. I know words that make good substitues for happy,sad,and mad such as infuriated,  bountiful, and depressed. I know the words but I don't use them. I'm always in a rush to finish a blog if I have something to do right after. 
  The second main point is prompt choice. I have noticed that I have a thing for repeating prompt choice. The 2 main prompts I really enjoy using because they are pretty easy is 1)Summary or anything close to that) and 2) Draw an interpretation of the passage – may be a picture, symbols, graphic organizer.) The third main point that I want to address in this paragraph is Grammer and spelling errors. I have been told and I have noticed that I may add an extra letter or used a words the wrong way. Such as using though instead thought because they are so similar, or writing hher instead of her because I type really fast.


     Throughout my blogging time, I have had multiple favorite blog post. My 2 favorite blog post were 1)Primrose Everdeen: The Girl in the Shadows. and 2) the spine poetry blog. The reason I love these two blog is because I could be really creative other than talking about a book. In the blog about Primrose, I got to pretend I was her and didn't have to have any guideline. With the spine poetry, it was difficult to find books that fit together but I could speak about something inspirational or something completely funny.

     One big thing that I really want to work on with blogging is not waiting to the last minute and having erros and mistakes. If I would wait until it was due, I would be freaking out about how I am losing sleep,my computer is going to shut down, and that I want to do something fun. If I were to do it on a monday, I could get rid of stress and aggravation.
My most used Promt


     
Grammer erros in "Primrose Everdeen: The Girl in the Shadows






















1 comment:

  1. Bela - Being aware of what you struggle with is the first step. Use what you wrote here and apply it to your blog this week.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog