Thursday, October 30, 2014

Maleficent

Prompt: Show a picture of you setting.Describe the picture as if you were a kindergartner and as yourself now.

Page:23




        Kindergartner: So, I see that it is really colorful and that there are lots of pretty colors. I see 2 trees, a butter fly and and a mommy fairy and a daddy fairy with a baby fairy. I see that there is a pond. They have rocks around it and it has water and those green things. I think that this a mystical fairy garden and that all of the fairies live happily ever after and never have to do work.

         Now: So, I notice that there a a few trees so I think that this is a forest. I can see that there are a some fairies in the background so I can probably confirm that this is an enchanted forest. There is a pond that has some rocks around it with some Lilly pads.  There is a butterfly. I think that the butterfly symbolizes peace and harmony in the forest and that since there is only one butterfly, something horrible is going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog