Tuesday, October 28, 2014

LETS GO GET SOME AMONTIALLDO

Prompt- Write what Montresor and Fortunato were thinking in their minds through out their walk dow into the catacombs.

**SETTING**
Montresor and Fortunato just entered the catacombs. Fortunato has just coughed for a small period of time and has finally finished.

Montresor's POV
Do I feel right. Should I be condoned to the death of a dying man? A man who will pass blissfully, gracefully, getting away with hurting me!! Non-sense. I shall feel no remorse. For all the pain that he has caused me, this is enough pay.  For every day that he has caused me pain. For every second he is dead, a second more that I feel happier.

Fotunato's POV
For what does it matter that I Fortunato have a cough? For all that matter at the moment is the Amontillado. For that is what we have come for. Isn't it?

Montresor's POV
That fool. He has no idea. Ha! Amontillado.  He thinks that I will share with him! After the thousand injuries that he has caused? No. He will die with my pain on his shoulders. how dare he steal from me. My fortunes. Thousands of dollars. Taken. Just like that. Well, your life is going to be taken. Just like that.

Fortunato's POV
This is perfect. What a great plan. I, the rich and wealthy Fortunato, will never run dry. For I, know where Montresor keeps his fortune. I have an endless supply of wealth . What a fool. Thinking I'm his friend. He disgusts me. He doesn't deserve this money. I do. I work. He doesn't.

Montresor's POV
Perhaps Fortunato isn't drunk enough. Should I dare waste more of my wine on my "friend"? More like a thief. Maybe I shall make as though I want to soothe his cough. Yes. Perfect...

Fortunato's POV
Oh my dear Montresor ....

6 comments:

  1. Good job! It's kinda cool seeing what they could have been thinking at that time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *The Cask of Amontillado* was seen through the narrator's point of view, whereas here I could get an idea of what Fortunato's thoughts were. This is certainly different from other blogs. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find this peace very creative because I can also see connections with the short story. I also loved how you can clearly see the relationship between both. This blog is short but so much can be analyzed. Good job Bela!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really interesting. I've read other blogs, and this one is really different from many. It was actually really cool to read something new, that consisted of their thoughts. Overall, I really enjoyed reading this, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked what you made out the motivation to be, and how they both are playing at being friends. How did Fortunato steal Montresor's wealth though?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily, although i never really clarified it, i made it that Montresor once did trust Fortunato. However, fortunato never life Montresor only for his money. Eventually, Fortunato found out where he kept his savings and how he cold steal it at amounts Montresor would not find out but Montresor found out and he was gonna get revenge.

      Delete

Search This Blog