Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Then and Now - A Blogger Reflection- 10.6.14

Then and now
Isabela J.
10.6.14

     Recently, I have been looking at all of my previous blogs from when I was a little writing munchkin. I noticed that when I first started writing in 7th grade, I chose prompts that related to to the books. These prompts included, "describe the characters based on other characters." or, "Write a journal entry as if you were a character reacting to their life, (what you just read)" instead of prompts that were based off of my opinion. Some blogs where I did this was with the the book, The Giver. I realized that I did this with this certain book because I had so many feelings and thoughts about it that if I did my opinion on this book, I would probably rant on and on and on. Now, I have realized I still do this. I get way onto something and support my opinions too much and can probably write forever about it.

     Also, when I was a munchkin, I concluded that I misspelled a lot of words and had a lot of grammatical errors. One blog I especially know I did this was for my blog on Kill Alex Cross. I had perceived that I had spelled the word kind or kinda as, kids. Or, that I had weird broken up sentences that didn't really make any sense. I noticed that I have a habit of writing too fast and not double checking. Now I notice that I have improved greatly with this problem but still have many grammatical errors. However, I do plan on improving on these things and hope my blogging gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog