Saturday, October 25, 2014

Maleficent

Pages- 0 (just got it)
Prompt: Why did you choose this book and predict what you think will happen.

      Why did I choose this book? Well, multiple reasons. One is that I saw the movie. Now before you guys are like"BOOOOOO!!!! YOU RUINED THE BOOK!!!!! YOU CANT SEE THE MOVIES BEFORE THE BOOK." One, I didn't even know there was a book. Two, the book's cover is a movie poster so I think the book was written after the movie. Anyway, as soon as I saw the book, I got so excited. I new that I loved the movie so much so why wouldn't I like the book, right! So far, I haven't read anything because I have been super busy but I plan on reading a lot over the weekend.

     Another reason I want to read this book is because I wan't to see how different it is from the book. We all know that movies are never like the movie. They have the same plot, mostly, and characters and problems but never the exact same thing. They always change same thing. I think personally, seeing the movie before the book isn't that bad. When reading the book after seeing the book, you have the suspense of "what's different?!"

     Overall, I just thought that book would be really good. Suspense is something that I really love reading. It gets you going. Wanting you to turn every single page of the book until you find out who the evil person is what the secret is. I feel that the book is going to be amazing and is going to different from other fairy tales.

1 comment:

  1. Bela,
    I really loved your blog. Is your book like the original, or is it like a dumbified, Disney version? Let me know which one you like better. Stay fab. xx

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog