Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Youtube Channel

Troye Sivan
Marcus Butler
 











      The passion project is all about doing something you love to do and have a passion for. A lot of my friends know that I love youtube. I love watching people who crack me up and can put me in a good mood when in feeling down or upset. This is the reason that I want to start my own youtube channel. I feel that it would be so fun and something to keep me busy and something that let's me do what I want to do. Another reason I am so passionate about starting a youtube channel is because of my mother.

      My mother feels that Youtube is something stupid filled with people who never grow up and don't have a real job. I think that doing this would show her that youtube isn't all fun and games. When you first start off, you are all happy and you have so many video ideas. But after a while, you start losing those ideas and you have to be creative. Whether it is coming up with tags, challenges, DIY's everything. The inspiration that I got to want to come up with a youtube channel is because of people like Tyler Oakley, O2L, Troye Sivan,Caspar Lee,
Marcus Butler, Connor Franta, Miranda Sings, ETC. All these people have inspired me and my friend to make our own Youtube channel.

Connor Franta
Miranda Sings (character)
 









      When I think of it, I have been dreaming of making this channel since forever. Me and my friend have decided to make 2 channels. The first one would consist of DIY's (do it yourself's) Tags, Challenges,hair tutorials, crafty things, ETC. This channel would show our fun creative parts of us. Our second channel would be a more serious channel. It would mostly consist of bullying,school tips, school related stress, home problems, home related stress, all of it. Our videos would be us trying to help these people. I was thinking of sometimes doing a video were people would comment on a certain old video about problems they have and we would help them by answering the question in a new video.
Caspar Lee, O2l group 
Tyler Oakley


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog